- 1 head of broccoli (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- 2 eggs or an egg replacer (I used an egg replacer)
- Preheat airfryer to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond flour, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and salt.
- Dip the top of each piece of broccoli in the egg and then dip them in the cheese mixture until completely covered. To get the mixture to stick, press firmly into mixture.
- Place in the airfryer gently and cook for 7-8 minutes. NOTE: airfryers can vary in cooking times, so I recommend checking on them after 5 minutes to be sure they don’t overcook.
- Enjoy! They are great with greek yogurt ranch dressing!